The Cricket Mind
Trevor works with professional and amateur Cricketers at all levels.
Cricketers spend huge amounts of effort on training their bodies to be at the peak of physical performance and they also practice technique over and over again to achieve the right results on the field.
Why is it that many Cricketers overlook and neglect perhaps the most important muscle in the body? The BRAIN!
We train to achieve optimum physical fitness and we practice our technique constantly, but we don’t train our brain!
Cricket Mind Coaching
Trevor offers a range of team and individual performance consultancy and guidance by using mind, body and spirit techniques to maximise potential in the Cricketers performance. Trevor combines his Mind Coaching techniques with hypnosis to make changes at a subliminal level and greatly enhance performance. The subliminal changes mean help the Cricketer maintain peak performance without even having to think about it at the conscious level!
Just imagine the results you want to achieve with these methods!
Hypnosis can also assist with healing sports injuries and in some cases has reduced time out through injury by 50%. If you want your key players fit, off the bench and on the field then you may want to consider these valuable techniques.
Below are just some examples of the areas covered:
- Performance enhancement: integrating a range of proven MIND FACTOR™ principles and techniques into the individual Cricketers training schedule on an individual and team level.
- Injury management, well being and holistic support to speed up the healing and recovery process.
- Dealing with performance anxiety and stress
- Pre-match preparation (routines)
- Pre and post match coping strategies.
- Removing performance blocks
- Installing subconscious concentration skills prior to and during a game
- Managing emotional changes, channelling emotional energy during a match and in training.
- Ongoing performance management and monitoring throughout the season.
Trevor can work with individuals, teams small groups and work with coaches to make sure players take on a range of performance strategies that will enhance their performance. Trevor will apply these tools to give the players empowerment and self belief so that they can take control of their game by applying these techniques to improve performance.
If you are interested in improving performance with these methods contact Trevor for further details. If you are a manager considering the use of these methods please contact Trevor for a confidential discussion.